Thursday, April 10, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » Coming up A new series on Kitchen Gardening

Coming up A new series on Kitchen Gardening



Picture this -- a wide pot with fresh baby spinach, a tomato plant that gives you sweet cherry tomatoes, fresh mint and basil always at hand for that fresh mojito or to garnish your pasta dish, trays of lettuce from which you can make freshly plucked salads. Kitchen garden is never about having a big farm or a large garden space. Well, if you do, then you can be entirely self sufficient, but a small kitchen garden can even start on a window sill. All you need is sun, decent soil and a little time of your day and in no time you will be addicted. 

If you have any questions for me on kitchen gardening, please leave a comment below, and I shall try and answer those in the forthcoming series - which as of now, I think will be a fortnightly affair. I dont claim to be an expert in gardening. Far from it, actually! I would love to explore this topic and encourage more people to grow little somethings in their homes and gardens. It is an extremely fulfilling experience and I just want to share it with you! So please write back to me on what you would like to hear about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment