Monday, March 10, 2014

Browse » home» » » Current favourites

Current favourites

This song has been haunting me ever since I heard it. It is about a dad lamenting the abortion of his child, and the lyrics are ever so touching. Do check it out, this video has the lyrics too.

Flipsyde -~Happy Birthday~-


Ive discovered some positively addicting blogs this week. Thanks to Annas grand Festive food fair.

One of them is
TriniGourmet.com is a culture-rich blog managed by Sarina. In her own words, her blog stands for Mouthwatering Trinidadian “Fusion” Recipes and International Cuisine. In my words, its a treasure of Carribean food and culture.

Her blog makes me want to break into
Africa, one of my favourite tracks by Totos while I drool at the Trinidad Black Cake and the Sorrel drink.

The Happiness Project has been a favourite ever since I discovered it a few months ago. Gretchens Wednesday tips are so do-able and encouraging. Check out her blog which is a project that shes taken up along with the book that shes writing by the same name.

Check out my this weeks post for the Daily Tiffin - Makeover your food habits.

I so want to bake a fruitcake for Christmas, or rather - before Christmas, since were planning to head out someplace for the hols. Most recipes Ive seen on the net have ingredients that I dont seem to find here. Anyone with a fruitcake recipe with simple ingredients? Id be very grateful if you shared it with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment