Saturday, March 15, 2014

Browse » home» » » Farmersgirls Farm

Farmersgirls Farm

There is likely to be a bit of a lull in my posting anything that I am cooking over the next two to three weeks.  I have a couple of saved items but otherwise it should be a case of updates on my NEW KITCHEN!  The joiner is finally coming tomorrow, so I have spent the morning clearing everything out of the cupboards.

Anyway in the meantime, I thought I might entertain you with some pictures of our calves.  They love it when they get a new bale of straw for bedding and as it was a lovely day yesterday, the sun was shining into their shed and I was able to get some decent photographs without the flash.  They will probably remain in their shed until the end of April as there is hardly any grass in the fields yet and it is still too cold at night for them to be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment