Sunday, February 2, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » » Friday Fun Find Jose Eber Curling Wand

Friday Fun Find Jose Eber Curling Wand

{Jose Eber Curling Wand, $250}

I have naturally curly/wavy/kinky hair that I always blow out straight and then promptly take a curling iron to. I realize how little sense that makes now that Ive written it out. But despite my best efforts, Ive never been able to recreate the messy, beachy waves of an Olsen twin or a Victorias Secret model. And really, what is the purpose of life if you cant do that? That is, until, I finally invested in my first clipless curling wand. The results, as documented by an iPhone camera:
Do you want loose, easy curls that take no more than 10 minutes to create? And do you want those curls to actually last all day? And finally, do you want to be able to do it with something pink??? Then, ladies, you need this Jose Eber curling wand. The thing heats up in mere seconds and solves the mystery of getting the perfect beachy wave youve been sleuthing over for years!! I mean, you dont have to get this exact one, but its pink, so that immediately makes it superior to anything else you might find, but you could also go with this one or this one.

Anyone else using a clipless curling wand? Do you love it? How many times have you burned yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment